Tampere University Union of Researchers and Teachers will organize its spring assembly on Thursday, 23 April, from 5 p.m. to approximately 6.30 p.m.
In order to fulfill the requirements set in the Associations Act, we have reserved a physical location for our assembly: Technopolis, Yliopistonrinne 1, Tampere. However, as we want to ensure the wellbeing of everyone during the COVID-19 pandemic, we encourage everyone to use the online participation option. All proposals, conversation and voting will take place via the Zoom-service.
After the meeting we will enjoy a stand-up comedy show by Arimo Mustonen! Following his show, we will continue our evening with an online gaming session or a movie. Both the stand-up show and other recreation following it will take place exclusively online. (Please note that this means participation in the recreational activities will not be available at the physical assembly site.)
Please sign up by 15 April by emailing Toni at byteheaven(at)gmail.com. In your message, please specify a) will you participate in the general assembly online, and b) will you take part in the stand-up show and/or other recreational activities after it (please see detailed instructions below). If you choose to participate online, the deadline for signing up is 21 April.
We will share the materials for the assembly before the meeting. The spring assembly participants will also receive detailed instructions for using Zoom after the sign-up deadline closes.
1. Opening the meeting
2. Establishing the legitimacy and quorum of the meeting
3. Approving the meeting agenda
4. Electing the meeting officials: the chair, secretary, vote tellers ja examiners of the minutes
6. The 2019 annual report
7. The 2019 financial statement and the auditors’ report
8. Deciding to discharge the previous board from liability for the accounts
9. Proposal to establish Tatte grants for well-being
10. Proposal to update the rewards instruction for active members of Tatte
11. Any other business
12. Closing the meeting
Tampere on 8 April, 2020
Board of Tatte ry
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE RECREATIONAL PROGRAM
After Arimo Mustonen’s show you can choose to join us for watching a movie online together, or take part in an online gaming session.
If you would like to join us for a movie, follow these steps:
- Choose a genre that interests you: a) documentary, b) a classic, c) comedy/drama, d) action/adventure or e) sci-fi/horror.
- If you like, you can go on Facebook to vote which movie you would like to watch in the genre that interests you most. There is more information on our Facebook page regarding how to vote.
- When you email Toni to sign up for the assembly, tell him which genre you have chosen.
- After the sign-up deadline closes, we will send you detailed instructions on how to use the Kanopy-service to watch the movie.
If you would like to join us for an online gaming session, follow these steps:
- Visit our Facebook-page to vote which game you would like to play: a) Fortnite, b) Apex Legends, or c) Paladins. There is more information available on our Facebook-page.
- When you email Toni to sign up for the assembly, tell him you would prefer to take part in an online game. In this case, please sign up by 12 April, so we have time to make the necessary arrangements.
- After the sign-up deadline closes, we will send you detailed instructions on how to take part in the game.